We are very pleased to welcome him to Bristol in 2020 at Engineers House, and are able to offer both days at the very reasonable rate of £150 for EMDR Association members (and £180 for non-members).
Each day with start at 9.00am and finish at 5.00pm. Coffee will be available from 8.30am on Friday 31st January (Registration).
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
12 EMDR CPD Points have been awarded and both days must be attended
Please book your tickets through the Brown Paper Ticketing website – https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4428289
1) Provide information that helps distinguish acute trauma from attachment and developmental trauma.
2) Help integrate attachment perspective into EMDR-AIP based intervention.
3) Understand how attachment and developmental trauma can hinder or block processing and how to work through these problems with specific interventions.
4) Present the modifications and particularities we have to take in account in the standard protocol when dealing with attachment trauma patients.
5) Discuss specific interventions with these patients at an individual and couple level.
Learning Outcomes: Provide participants with a framework to understand attachment and developmental trauma through the EMDR-AIP lens and help them adapt their EMDR case conceptualization and intervention to the specific needs of these complex patients for processing.
We look forward to seeing you in January at this event. Please support these local events which we put on at low cost to further EMDR training and development. We can only do this if they are well supported.
Dr Justin Havens
Chair Near West EMDR Region